Become an elite fitness and wellness professional by improving your knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics, and how they relate to movement and pain.
“Not all functional movement is good. Chronic pain or recurring injuries occur due to habitual movement patterns that are damaging to the body. Learn how to differentiate normal from pain-producing movement and understand how to correct it.”
Q:"I've been working with my client with back pain for months now and we can't seem to progress him without making the pain worse. What do I need to do?"
A:Musculoskeletal pain anywhere in the body is due to a systemic breakdown of anatomical and movement-based elements. Understanding the systems that are failing, and correcting them, will help you eliminate your client's pain as well as progress them responsibly toward their goals. This can be done through exercise modification and corrective exercises.
- Fixing You®: Chronic Pain & Injuries will teach you to understand and discern normal and injury-producing movement habits.
- Discover exercise modifications to relieve pain and injuries from head to toe.
- Use real client case studies to troubleshoot problems.
- Learn cutting-edge techniques to help you become an elite fitness and wellness professional.
- Become an expert at “reading” your clients movement habits to understand why they continue to be in pain.
- Market yourself on the Fixing You® website for people looking for knowledgeable fitness & wellness practitioners.
- Discover how anatomical issues create chronic pain or nagging injuries.
Wondering when our next course will be offered? Contact Us.
Q:"I have several Pilates clients with neck pain. They seem to feel better immediately after our sessions but their pain has not disappeared after several months of work together. Is there something else I could be doing for them?"
A:The issues creating neck pain are typically found outside of the neck. This is because the shoulder system directly connects to the cervical spine and skull via certain muscles. Once you learn these connections and how to correct them, your clients' pain should disappear permanently.